The Miles4Hips Virtual 5K and Day of Movement is all about creating awareness and promoting community. We have individuals from around the world who are organizing some low-key local meet-ups around this event. This is a great opportunity to get your friends and family together, wear fun tee-shirts, enjoy some laughter and (hopefully!) sunshine, meet some new friends, and enjoy moving your hips. Below are some of the meet-ups that are already being organized. Don’t see one in your area? Create one! Please contact us at email@example.com to share your meet-up time, location, route, type of event (walking, hiking, running, cycling, swimming, yoga, dance party, etc), contact information, and any other details folks should know.
- San Diego
- Contact: Caitlin Forrest
- What: 5K (ish – it may be a little shorter) walk along Clear Creek Trail in Golden (paved trail). Come hungry – we will have coffee and bagels available!
- When: Coffee and bagels starting at 8:30, “5K” walk starts at 9
- Where: Clear Creek Trail Golden Colorado – Meet at the Visitor Center atWashington and 10th Streets Golden, CO 80401
- Contact: Lainee Flanigan (Lainee.Flanigan@gmail.com)
- Contact: Beth LaBossiere (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact: Ashley Spalla (Ashley.email@example.com)
- Contact: Shannon Carroll (firstname.lastname@example.org)