We want to “bombard” the social media hip dysplasia community with all things hip dysplasia for the month of June, but we can’t do it alone!
Please help us by making a short video (30-60 seconds) or sharing a picture and written response to one of the following questions (feel free to answer as many questions and to share as many short videos or picture/responses you’d like!!!) Please email videos and pictures/responses to email@example.com by 5/25/20 so we have them ready to share for June.
We will be sharing the videos and pictures/responses on social media during Hip Dysplasia Awareness Month and will also archive them on the Miles4Hips website.
Creativity is always, welcome, but here are some questions in case you need inspiration!
- What’s your best hip dysplasia “veteran tip?”
- What do you wish other people knew about hip dysplasia?
- What is the best thing that has come out of your hip dysplasia diagnosis?
- What is your favorite way to enjoy your hips?
- What is your funniest hip dysplasia story?
- What advice do you have for other patients and families living with hip dysplasia?
- Why do we need to create more hip dysplasia awareness?
- What have you learned through hip dysplasia?